Saturday, November 20, 2010


Horowitz playing Chopin's Polonaise in A flat major op. 53


I think I spent 2 or 3 hours playing parts 0:35 to 1:10 cause I was so frustrated about not getting the notes right (gonna take forever with the song 10 times the length of that). The tune came to me (of all days), no thanks to my dad who has the cd and got all excited over it too. (and started explaining how CDs, LDs and vinyl discs are made)

Ah, at least I know I don't give up easily in everything.... -_-

Can't wait for the end of the A'sssssss. I'll finally get a guitar and I'll play the piano all day (if I'm not out, that is). Music's probably the only thing I love soo much such that not being fantastic doesn't take away any joy during the process. Okay, it did last time (I scrunched up my exam book into a ball) but not anymore. I wish I put in more time in the past, but that's alright I'll improve from this point.

& yeah I listen to classical and I love it alot. It's not geeky :) (anyway, what impression do most people have on classical music??)

No comments: